MDPE 63mm Outlet Socket
JTPumps range of MDPE Pipe Fittings in stock giving customers the ability to design and install a pipe system which will fulfil the needs of their specific application. All of our MDPE Pipe Fittings are high quality, simple to install and available today.
· We stock sizes 63mm - 90mm
· Pressure Rating of 16 BAR
· These are compression fittings
· High quality European manufacturing
· Suitable to be used with Metric MDPE Pipe Black
· Conform to various quality and environmental standards
· Easy to fit
The body of MDPE Pipe Fittings are made from Black Polypropylene (PP) which is a tough and durable, lightweight thermoplastic which has good chemical resistance, good shock and drop resistance and is also resistant against stress cracking.
Our MDPE Pipe Fittings have a Safety Factor of 3 ensuring that spikes in water pressure within a water pipe system are catered for.
Basic Fitting Instructions:
These great MDPE Pipe Fittings are not only high quality, they are also simple to use. You can read the basic fitting instructions below though we always recommend reading the manufacturer’s instructions for a more detailed overview:
1. Loosen off the retaining nut.
2. Insert an MDPE Pipe Liner into the pipe
3. Push the pipe past the O ring until you hit the stop
4. Tighten the nut with a Universal Strap Wrench
You’re done! It really is as simple as that.
Standards & Approvals:
All the MDPE Pipe Fittings have been manufactured in conformity to standards:
· UNI 9561-9562
· UNI EN 712-713-715
· UNI ISO 7/1
· ISO 14236
· UNI 2233
product images are for illustrative purposes only
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.