Automatic JT500 1mm Floor / Puddle Sucker Cellar Pumps
Unique to JTPumps has Pre- Setup Auto start Levels Start 3mm Stop 1mm (now on-request at ordering)
This is a fully automatic adjustable low suction pump that can be set to work automatically as low as just 1mm with a fast flow rate
Plastic drainage pumps for low suction applications
These 240/1/50 pumps are designed for handling clean or slightly polluted water. They feature an electronic adjustable Start/Stop facility, making them particularly useful for tight sump and low level (down to
1mm) pumping applications.
The JT500 SE LS has a 0.47kW motor running at Nom. 2.1Amp. It is manufactured using antioxidant and corrosion resistant materials. Pump casing, body and impeller in PPS, Stainless steel motor casing/shaft. Special
wear resistant shaft coating with triple shaft seal.
*Built-in thermal protection with auto reset *Suitable for continuous duty up to 35°C *10m H07RN-F cable and plug as standard *Supplied with non-return valve and variable hosetail as standard.
- Permanent or portable installations
- Indoors and outdoors applications
- Emptying of tanks
- Drainage of pits
- Drainage of swimming pools
- Emptying cellars and taverns
- Emptying underpasses and tunnels
- Emptying showers and washing machines rooms
The new range of JT500 SUBMERSIBLE PUMPS is built with the knowledge that distinguishes Simaco since many years, always at the forefront of research and application of the best technology, offering the market continued INNOVATIONS.
JT500 pumps, with high performances, are the result of a careful study of construction features, materials and market demands and offer MAXIMUM VERSATILITY 'executions, LONG-LIFE and EASY MAINTENANCE
Construction features :
• Single-phase motor 230V/50HZ with incorporated thermal protection with automatic reset; special voltages and frequencies on demand
• MWater cooled motor with top discharge protects the pump from overheating even when partially submerged
• Liquid temperature in continuous operation service +35 ° C max
• Antioxidant and corrosion resistant materials.
• Motor casing in AISI 304.
• Motor shaft in AISI 304.
• Pump casing, pump body and impeller in PPS
• Triple hydraulic seal on the shaft.
• Suitable for clear or slightly dirty waters
• Open impellers for passage of soft solids 9mm
• Electric cables with different lengths and with indissoluble moulded plugs.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.
I used this pump to help drain a swimming pool before doing some work to it this month – it managed to drain the water down to a millimetre or so, where the rest could dry up in a minute. Definitely going to use it again in future projects when needed.
I had a stubborn puddle that kept appearing on my basement floor, too shallow to drain with other pumps, but I haven’t had a problem with it since getting this pump installed! It doesn’t matter how shallow it is, this will get it gone in no time. Plus, you can move it around as you need it for other puddles and drainage!